Held on 3 – 4 October, at Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, Work 2.0 is the Middle East’s definitive workplace tech, learning and wellbeing event and the only show dedicated to all aspects of the transforming workplace in the region.
The event incorporates four collocated conferences, The Future of Work, Learning@Work, Wellness@Work and HR Tech. Whatever products or services your business sells – Work 2.0 provides free hands-on seminars to give you practical information you can use immediately for your business.
Here are 6 reasons why the event is not to be missed:
1. Network opportunities that will transform your business
Network with over 3 000 senior level professionals across HR, Learning and development, talent management, and training in just two days. The event brings the best of the industry together in one venue, allowing you to connect with experts and gurus to help get your business ahead of the competition.
Here are some of the HR revolutionaries you’ll meet at the event: Microsoft, Docebo, MTa Learning, Manipal EXECUTIVE Education, Open thinking, Office Inspirations, FitBit, Zoho, Manipal Executive, Capytech, The Harbringer Group, Mawj Training and Consultancy, MRCC, CLO-me, Jersey International Mindfulness Centre, Flipick , Knowledge Train , Powerbase Consulting, Training Orchestra, New Horizon’s Trianing, Riforma Consulting, British Councel, A&C Associates, Westford School of Management, and many more.
2. Free on-floor seminars and demos
Attend over 50 free demonstrations on topics including: the e-learning market, employee engagement, wellness initiatives, creating collaborative working environment and more.
Here are some of the sessions you can look forward to:
- How to avoid cultural misunderstandings in the workplace – Open Thinking
- How to deliver experiential learning that makes an impact – Docebo
- Ergonomics in the workplace – Office Inspirations
- How consumer devices and apps are transforming their attitude towards wellness – FitBit
See the full list of sessions you can attend for free here.
3. The biggest suppliers in one place for only two days
The show brings together the industry’s top companies, all on one floor, across two days. Meet 60+ regional and international suppliers offering the latest cutting edge solutions and providing everything you need to prepare your workforce for the future of work. You have two full days to discover the latest cutting edge solutions in enterprise mobility, modern workspace design and much more. It is an optimal opportunity to compare new products and equipment to suit your needs.
4. Win, win, win!
If 3 000 attendees, 60 exhibitors and hours of free on-floor content isn’t enough, there are also a number of giveaways taking place on the show floor. Here’s what you could be in for a chance of winning by attending Work 2.0 in October:
- Get a photo at the Rewardz photobooth at stand 108 and find out how you can be in for a chance of winning some exciting prizes.
- Meet the Administrate team and be in for a chance of winning a dinner at Atlantis for two people. Visit them at stand 512 to find out how you can enter.
- Enter the Jersey Mindfulness Centre raffle at stand 104 to be in for a chance of winning a free Mindfulness consultation.
- Get involved in the competitive game delivered via the Capytech e-learning platform. The person with the best result over the time of the show will win an Amazon Fire Tablet. One lucky winner will also get their hands on an Amazon Kindle. Visit stand 20 to find out more.
- Win one of 5 complementary Business Writing Taster Seminars for your team of up to 20 people.
- Visit PowerBase Consulting at stand 402 to learn more and enter into the prize draw.
5. Get involved in these fun, interactive sessions
At Work 2.0, not only will you enjoy hours of free content, and experience the latest cutting edge industry solutions, but the event will host a whole heap of fun, interactive sessions for you to get involved in, including:
- Participate in a live team building escape hunt quest
- Free on-floor Yoga sessions
- Bring your ideas to life using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY
- Teach your brain to perform at optimal level with a Brain Fitness Bootcamp
See the full list of seminars and sessions in the engagement zone here.
6. It’s FREE!
By registering for your free Work 2.0 expo pass you have access to 3,000 attendees, more than 50 learning tech & skills sessions and over 60 exhibitors offering cutting edge solutions in enterprise mobility, modern workspace design and much more. Work 2.0 is your one-stop-shop for everything you need in 2017 and beyond.
Learn more about the event and register your free Expo Pass here. (Link to: https://goo.gl/eoqMkc)